May 18, 2011

WILW



ZOMBIE'S

You know....the re-animated, living-dead....walking corpses.

Yep, I love em' , I don't really know why.  I've always enjoyed zombie movies.  In fact, I've had the pleasure (if that's what I should call it, ha ha) of playing a zombie in the haunted house, it's quite messy but oh so fun.  I still get scared watching certain movies, but I always go back for more.  Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead, Return of the Living Dead, Resident Evil, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Zombieland....the list goes on and on. 

Could you imagine if zombie's were real??  The world would for sure be a SCARY place then.

Whew just looking at these photo's gives me chills!!  I apologize in advance if these photo's produce nightmare's.










Here are some photo's of me as a zombie:





No comments:

Post a Comment