May 11, 2011

What I'm LOVIN' Wednesday


**I'm LOVIN' the storm door we had installed last week  (Thank you Mom & Phillip) We love it and so do the cats.
 
**I'm LOVIN' that Hardy and I celebrated our 1yr Wedding Anniversary on Sunday!
 
**I'm LOVIN' that we're going on a Disney Cruise this year (((((CANNOT WAIT)))))
 
**I'm LOVIN' all the "exclusive" photo's of Breaking Dawn that are being released.  I can't wait for November 18th!
 
**I'm LOVIN' that the new Pirate's of the Caribbean debut's next weekend.
 
**I'm LOVIN' that My mom and Stepdad have rented a cabin at Dismals Canyon for us to stay in very soon!!  Dismals Canyon is a sandstone gorge in Franklin County, Alabama.  The canyon is home to two waterfalls (Secret Falls and Rainbow Falls) as well as six natural bridges.  CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE FOR SOME AMAZING PHOTOS: http://www.dismalscanyon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment