Mar 7, 2011

ABC's of Me

A – Age: 25....only 1 month away from turning 26!
 
B – Bed size: Queen, and let me tell you - we fight over space, ALL THE TIME.  Especially when two cats hog part of the bed.

C – Chore you hate: Cleaning a dirty toilet and folding laundry.
D – Dog’s name: I don't have a dog, but our cats are Tinker Bell and Flower.
 
E – Essential start your day item: A shower
 
F – Favorite color: Pink and Blue, it's hard to pick one.
G – Gold or Silver: White Gold - take that.
H – Height: 5'3", I am definitely vertically challenged.
I – Instruments you play: I played the keyboard for a while when I loved Hanson.  But importantly, I USED to know how to play electric guitar, I even took lessons at Mars Music when it was still open but my instructor moved to California and I gave up :(
 
J – Job title: Accounts Receivable/Collections
 
K – Kid(s): I would like at least 1.
 
L – Living arrangements: Hardy and I purchased a beautiful town home in July 2009.
 
M – Mom’s name: Darla
 
N – Nicknames: Mandi, Mandabear, Mandi-lou.
 
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I think once when I had pneumonia but I don't remember how old I was.
 
P – Pet Peeve: Bad drivers, liars. 
 
Q – Quote from a movie: "Why is the rum gone?" - Captain Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
 
R – Right or left handed: Right

S – Siblings: Michael, 30 and Trevor, 15. 

T – Time you wake up: 6:40.
 
U- Unique fact: I have double jointed thumbs!

V – Vegetable you dislike: Asparagus.
 
W – Ways/Reasons you run late: Blow drying my hair, hard time getting out of bed.
 
X – X-rays you’ve had: My knee, because I tripped  UP the stairs in 10th grade at school.  My mouth and my head.
 
Y – Yummy food you make: Buffalo chicken dip
 
Z – Zoo favorite: Tigers, Lions, Elephants, Cheetah's...the list could go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment