Apr 26, 2013

Vine!

If you have an iPhone you need to download VINE - it's FREE!!

I know most "hot" apps are addictive at first and then the excitement wears off.  But I don't know if I'll ever get tired of this one.  I still love instagram!

Vine allows you to create and post short video clips for a maximum length of 6 seconds.  You can share them on the "vine" to let other users see it, the videos can also be shared via Twitter and Facebook.  You can use #hashtags to have your videos show up in searches (like instagram and Twitter), or you can just post them for yourself.  It's currently only available with IOS, but they're working on making it available to other platforms.

You record the videos using Vine's in-app camera and it only records while you press the screen.  So you can either have a steady streaming 6sec video, or break it up into random recordings.

I'm only following a few people I know and of course some celebrities.  I can't have a social media app and not follow random celebs...I'm addicted. 

Anyway - go follow me if you like, although I'm not sure how you could find me?!  LoL...my name is Amanda Jones.  I have a couple stupid videos, but also some cute ones of Persephone - at least I think they're cute. 

Some users I'm following

RiFF RAFF - a goofy white "rapper" (who sometimes uses explicit content).  I don't know why, but I love him...maybe it's the randomness - you never know what he's going to say/do.

Maci Bookout - Teen Mom alumni

Josh Peck - from that Nickelodeon show Drake & Josh, by the way...he's all grown up and looks NOTHING like he did at the beginning of that show.

Simon Rex - actor from all the Scary Movie spoofs (sometimes uses explicit content)

Fred Durst - lead singer of Limp Bizkit

Paul McCartney - the one and only

Rob Johnston - some guy that makes silly videos and I laugh

Greg Cleveland - random guy who makes funny videos with his friend/co-worker Josh Clark (sometimes uses explicit content). 

Josh Clark - random guy who makes funny videos with his friend/co-worker Greg Cleveland (sometimes uses explicit content)

Just check it out and if you don't like it, don't come crying to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment