Apr 19, 2013

Book Review - Beautiful Disaster



After finishing 5 books, I was on a roll and ready for the next love story.  Beautiful Disaster was referred to me by several people so I took the plunge and read it.  I was instantly hooked, couldn't put it down.  I think I finished it in about 2 days.

The story follows Abby Abernathy and Travis Maddox.  She's a simple girl who moved away from home to start a new life.  Abby starts off resisting, but eventually falls for heart throb/bad boy Travis.  He's used to girls swooning over him, but he's very much intrigued with Abby since she doesn't fall for his charm.  It's an extremely sweet love story, with a little bit of drama and a good bit of excitement.  I would re-read it for sure.



The author just released a companion novel Walking Disaster on April 2nd which I just started.  It's pretty much the same exact book only written from Travis' point of view instead of Abby's...of course I'm hooked again.  If you liked The Twilight Saga (because of the love story) you'll love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment