Jun 24, 2016

Travel Agent

For anyone who hasn't seen my recent Facebook posts...I am now a travel agent!  I signed up recently under Discover the Magic Vacations based out of Summerville, SC.  Of course I specialize in D-I-S-N-E-Y.  But I've recently registered to quote/book Carnival Cruises too.

So if YOU or anyone you may know is looking for information and pricing on a Disney vacation (this can be Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani - A Disney resort and Spa and/or Adventures By Disney) or Carnival Cruise Lines please send them my way!

I graduated the College of Disney Knowledge in May.  It's a program Disney provides to any agents wanting to sell Disney Destinations.

This is all still new to me, so I thank you for your patience as I continue to learn the ropes.  Feel free to "Like" my page on Facebook  and visit my webpage Discover the Magic Vacations with Amanda 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment