Jun 24, 2016

Time in a Bottle


"If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you"

That's a little excerpt of "Time in a Bottle"  by Jim Croce.

Our baby girl is growing up so so so fast.  I can't believe that in just 3 months she'll be celebrating her 4th birthday.  Like what?!?



It feels like forever since I was pregnant.  When I see photos of baby Persephone, I try hard to remember those times in my head and it honestly seems like a blur.  All those times our elders told us to enjoy the time we have because it all passes by so quickly is so true.  You don't realize it usually until you have a child yourself, but old people are wise y'all.

In two years she'll be in kindergarten.
In ten years she'll be a pre-teen.

I'm ready to cry right meow




No comments:

Post a Comment