Feb 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

Well it's been a while since I've posted...I just haven't had much to blog about I suppose.

We had a nice Christmas.  My brother and sister in law were kind enough to help haul off some well overdue "donation" toys to Goodwill for us prior to the holidays.  All I did was make room for all the new junk she was going to get.  I'm glad I did it though, I didn't realize how much crap we were hoarding.  Most of the stuff she never even touched anymore.

New Years Eve we spent with our friends, Shannon, Teddy and their daughter Olivia.  We set off fireworks around 9:30pm and Persephone kept saying "it's just like Disneeee wold"  I love to hear her say that.

We went home a little before midnight because she was getting tired.  I love to see her and Olivia play with one another it's adorable.

Mid-January myself and three co-workers went to Orlando for a users conference.  It was actually pretty fun.  The first night there, Tabitha and I (who shared a room) played Heads Up.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  Even now I can re-watch the ridiculous videos and bust out in laughter.  It's good to laugh..you know?  Like it's just good for the soul I think.

I learned a lot about the program we use at work and some tips/tricks.  One night we went out to eat at Buca di Beppo, it was within the mall our hotel was attached to.  Family-style Italian dining...super duper delicious.  But I have never felt so miserable after a meal as I did that night.  I don't know if it was the pasta or what...but I think we were all pretty bloated hahaha!

The last night of the conference, we took one of our co-workers to the airport and then my BFFLADYI Tabitha and I headed over to Magic Kingdom!  They were open until midnight that night so we got a good 6.5hrs out of the quick trip!  We lucked out because the crowds were pretty darn low.  We even got to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in less than 30min!

I was back at work for a week and then...Hardy, Persephone and I took our own trip to Disney.  More on that in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment