Dec 23, 2014

Sausage wontons!

This is a great appetizer for any time, but with the holidays this week and next I thought I would share it now!

I tried these tasty treats a few years ago at my moms.  This week at work we all signed up to bring snacks to munch on and I wanted to try the sausage wontons.  They were super easy to make...like seriously easy...and delish!

Ingredients:

-1lb sausage (I used ground sausage)
-1 cup cheddar cheese
-1 cup monterey cheese
-1 cup ranch dressing
-1 16oz package wonton wrappers (or you can sub with egg roll sheets and just cut down to size)
-1/2 cup chopped black olives, drained (I totally left these out)



1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Brown the sausage in a sauce pan, drain.

3. Grease muffin pan (original instructions I followed said mini muffin, but all I have is regular and it worked just fine), place a single wonton in each cup.  Bake on 350 for 5min.  The muffin pan will give the wontons their shape.

4. In bowl, mix sausage, cheeses and ranch.

5. Fill each pre-baked wonton cup with sausage mix.

6. Cook filled wontons on 350 for 12min and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment