I'll probably never stop commenting on how time flies, but it does.
I find myself sitting at work some days trying to remember I was actually out for 8 weeks and that I once had a baby in my belly.
Even my time in the hospital seems like a blur. You're in, you're out and blam you have a baby home with you. Each new day is so special though, seeing her grow and change and develop new skills.
As of today....
- Persephone is sleeping in her crib in her room.
- Eating 5.5oz 5 to 6 times a day
- Sleeping 7-8hrs overnight
- Attempting to roll to one side
- Can hold her head steady while propped on arms
- Shows excitement for mommy and daddy
- Loves watching TV (she comes by that honest haha)
- In size 2 diapers
- In size 3-6mo clothes
- Such a happy baby
We are so lucky to have Persephone in our lives. I fall more in love with her each day :)
Now for the fun part - PICTURES!