Feb 9, 2011

Meet My Blog Party

Meet Me Blog Party

Bio:
 
My name is Amanda Jones (maiden name Lockaby), I am 25yrs old and married to the one and only love of my life, Hardy.  I have two brothers, Michael (30) and Trevor (15).  I lived in Lawrenceville, GA until I was 16yrs old, then we (My mom, younger brother and I) moved to Bloomingdale, GA in February 2002.   Since graduating high school, my mother and I have developed a very close relationship and even though we butt heads at times (who doesn't?), I love our closeness.  I met my husband 3/31/2000 at a Methods of Mayhem concert at the Masquerade.  After 10yrs of dating, we FINALLY got married May 8, 2010 - - who said fairytale's never come true?  Currently we live in a town home in Flowery Branch with our two cats Tinker Bell & Flower. 
 
Q & A:


Q: What would you be doing if you weren’t in Accounts Receivable/Collections (insert your profession here)?  
                                           
A:  Well I don't really know....I like the accounting field, even though MATH was my all time worst subject through school.  I have always joked about being an actor, but have never taken the initiative to pursue that.  I think if I lost some weight I might make it someday, lol.

 

Q: What are your hobbies?     
                                                                               
A:  Reading a good book (still haven't found anything closer to my heart than The Twilight Saga), watching movies, listening to music, going to concerts....spending time with friends and family.  ****Writing rap/poetry for Tabitha and Ashley ;)

 

Q: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?                 
    
A: I think I said veterinarian, then I said animal cop....then in high school I had my heart set on web design (until we moved to Bloomingdale) - - my new high school didn't offer a web design class and I was squeezed into early childhood education - which is not something I want to do.
 
    
Q: What are your guilty pleasures?          
                                                         
A: Sleeping in, taking naps in the middle of the day, ranch dressing (I can practically eat it on anything), Reality TV.

 

Q: What is your biggest fear?!        
                                                                
 A: The dark...sounds ironic considering I volunteer in a haunted house, but it's true. 

 

Q: When you’re on vacation, where do you like to go?  
                                  
 A: Disney World - hands down, anytime you ask me....it will always be Disney. 
 
 
                                                         
Q: What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?             
                                     
A: In the great words of Cinderella - "If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true"

 

Q: What do you value most in others?      
                                                             
A:  Honesty, humor, having something in common.

 

Q: If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass down to your kids, what would it be?         
                                                                                               
A: My wit

 

Q: If you could have lunch with anyone in the world….living or dead…who would it be?         
                                                                                                       
A:  Johnny Depp.....or my Great Grandmother who passed in 2000.

 

Now tell us something random about yourself:
My thumbs are double jointed
I was never a "cat person" till I got Tinker Bell
My favorite movie of all time is The Neverending Story 
I used to think in Heaven I would get a flying unicorn
I get goose bumps and have to fight tears when I'm at Magic Kingdom
I walked down the isle to "Bella's Lullaby"
I would love to have a baby soon, but Hardy's not "ready"

2 comments:

  1. You're the best, and you would be an awesome actress! And I love your raps :) Additionally, I'm pretty sure the unicorn comment is the funniest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww a baby?! I didn't know you wanted kid(s) :)
    I walked down the isle to "can you feel the love tonight"...just thought you'd like to hear that since its Disney related

    ReplyDelete