Nov 1, 2010

It's over

After 14 nights....Halloween was our final night of Rot N. Rusty's Haunted Attraction.  This year was a very successful year with 18 customers peeing themselves, several were close to passing out and we got tons of POSITIVE reviews.  I had the privledge of working outside so I was able to walk through the que as well as go to the backdoor and listen to customer's tell us about the haunt.  It made me proud to be a part of such a cool event.  Now we get to rest a week and then strike begins.  I met a lot of cool new people this year and got closer to some I've known from years past.  It truly is special how such a temporary thing can make changes in you. 
 
With that being said, I am happy it's over.  I don't know how much more I could have taken....it's so tiring doing this weekend after weekend.  
 
My BFFLADYFI - Tabitha volunteered Friday night with her sister, Madison, cousin, Megan and another co-worker of ours, Kristin.  They were zombies outside in the graveyard and I was so proud of them - - their sound effects were awesome :)  I wish they would have been able to help more.
 
21 days til our Thanksgiving Cruise!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad I got to meet you! If I take nothing else from the haunt it will be the friendships I made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you, I feel the same. Everyone got along so well this season, it was great!

    ReplyDelete