Oct 26, 2010

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Budrock!!!


Saturday October 23, 2010 at 2:00pm, Ashley Coker married her long-time boyfriend Eric Budrock. It was such a sweet ceremony, all of the wedding party was beautiful/handsome (Especially my BFFLADYFI Tabitha). When I saw her parents walk Ashley down the isle, my eyes filled with tears of joy. She was soooooo beautiful. Really, I can't say how beautiful she was, she is such a pretty girl to begin with, but when you're dressed as a bride about to marry your soulmate you have an extra special glow. Her dress and veil were gorgeous, again no words could really describe it. The ceremony was lead by Ashley & Tabitha's grandpa who was very comical - - whether he meant it or not, it really made the ceremony enjoyable. The newlywed couple drove off in a Plymouth Road Runner, I'm not sure what year because I don't know that much about cars and I only knew what kind of car it was because of Hardy ha ha ha...but it was cool to watch.


The reception was held at Fish Tales Lakeside Grille in Flowery Branch at Hideaway Bay Marina (very cool spot by the way). The tables/displays were set up so nicely. Hardy and I were not able to stay for food because we had to head up to the haunted house, but it smelled DELICIOUS and I certainly will plan a trip to eat there. For wedding favors they had pear preserves made from pears off a pear tree in their backyard and personalized M&M's. I wish Ashley and Eric much happiness in the many years to come.

I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment