Oct 26, 2010

And I said hey...what's going on

Countdown to the cruise...


We're less than 30 days from our Thanksgiving cruise. I cannot wait to see the Bahamas again :) it will be a much need relaxing vacation. I know, I know, we just went on a honeymoon in May but it's been 4yrs since we vacationed with my mom and younger brother so I'm really looking forward to it - this will also be our first vacation as a family since my mom re-married in May of 09. I wish my older brother, Michael and his soon-to-be wife Kristin were able to come...then it would be complete - - there's always next year!

Horror-movie-thon...

We're on our final week of our horror-movie-thon, a tradition Hardy and I have followed the last 3yrs. So far we've done: Creatures, Children's/Comedy, Ghosts, The Dead, and laslty, this week's theme is Vampires.

Rot N. Rusty's Haunted Attraction...

This week is our final weekend open. We are open at dark 10/28 thru 10/31 until 11pm.   If you haven't come by yet - PLEASE DO!! 1250 Red Oak Flats Rd - Dahlonega, GA 30533 (look for the search lights)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment