Sep 25, 2010

Let the mayhem begin

So last night the haunted house officially opened. We were 2hrs late but had loyal customers who waited patiently. We got some awesome reviews which made it all worth it. Tonight is our second night open but we're hoping for an on time opening. The amount of volunteers we have this year is unbelievable!! I can't believe how many people we have committed to helping. Like I've said before NO ONE gets paid to help with the haunted house, we all volunteer. Our net proceeds go to a new local charity every year. So if you have nothing better to do, please come visit us 1250 Red Oak Flats Rd - Dahlonega, GA 30533!!

In other news....our cats miss us, lol. We got home at 2am this morning and I think we set off a second wind in both of them. They were running, flipping, fighting...it was funny. I also woke up at 5am with a killer Charlie horse in my right calf, holy moly I thought I was dying, I stood up as best I could but thought for sure my leg was dead lol.

My mom, stepdad and Trevor are moving into a new home next weekend, beautiful 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath all brick home in Pinson, AL. They still haven't sold the current home they're in but are going to get a St. Joseph statue to bury and hopefully get luck from it....I had never heard about that but it sounds interesting.

Until next time world...I'm off for another night of haunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment