Sep 19, 2010

What's my name again?

I have been so overwhelmed with things lately.  Getting ready for the haunted house, doing things at work - trying to keep our house clean and organized.  There's always going to be someone else out there doing more than me but still...I haven't had much time to myself.  Today Hardy and his Dad went to the Falcon's game so I stayed home and cleaned up here and there.  I still have a lot to do but I'm going to break it up a little at a time so it doesn't feel so overwhelming.

Our haunted house opens this Friday and we will continue to stay open every Friday/Saturday at dark 9/24 - 10/30 as well as Thur 10/28 and Sun 10/31 (yep that's right...Halloween is on a Sunday this year - bummer).  We have soooooo many volunteer's for this years haunt it's unbelievable!  In the past we generally start off with a good crowd and it tends to thin out as the season progresses so I'm hoping this year we'll have so many we won't know what to do with them.

If anyone out there in blog-world reads this and wants to visit, please do!!  Since this weekend is opening weekend, we usually run a buy one get one free deal - I'll post that info as I get it.

1250 Red Oak Flats Rd
Dahlonega, GA 30533

Tix are $10 w/ coupons which will soon be available at Spirit Halloween stores in Cumming, Buford and Gainesville.

No comments:

Post a Comment