Nov 10, 2014

Fall Family photos

I feel like we take family pictures 4 or 5 times a year, but we actually haven't.  Looking at the ones we took in April, Persephone has already changed so so much. Her hair is much longer for sure! 

I enlisted the help of my sister in law, Hope.  Both of P's outfits were in a hand-me-down donation Rachael gave us shortly after she was born.  I recently went through all of those clothes again as we're trying to pack up the house.  I'm so glad I did!

All of the pictures were taken in downtown Maysville. 

Here are my favorites :)



Hindsight is always 20/20...I wish I would have brought bloomers

"Mommy sit in my lap"

Such a sweetie
I'm trying to ignore how huge I look



Owning the sidewalk

My doll

LEAVES


Sophisticated in her rocking chair

This is how he truly feels?!



I love this, too bad I have 900 chins and a wild curl











Oh the sun





I totally almost wiped out when we were walking on the tracks









Be still my heart...she's just so dang sweet






2 comments: