Mar 28, 2013

All in one day

I took the day off today to give myself some rest. I had to take Persephone to the doctor anyway. I feel a lot better, but my head has this bruised feeling. The actual pain is gone, but I'm afraid of it happening again. When it hit me at work yesterday I couldn't help but burst into tears. I was so embarrassed, but it is what it is. Seriously...the pain was unbearable. The only comfort I found was holding my breath - why I don't know.

So now that I know I have high blood pressure, I'll do what I need to to help keep it normal (with the help of the lisinopril they put me on.)

Today was a girls day, just me and Persephone. We played some, napped, ate, played some more then went to the pediatrician for her 6mo check up.

She weighs 16lbs 13oz, is 26 3/4" long and her head circumference is 16 3/4". They said her motor skills were great and she looks perfect. She goes back at 9mos and they said she won't get shots again until her 1yr appt - thank god. Even though she did good today with minimal crying, it still hurts my feelings!!!

So here are some photos from today!













No comments:

Post a Comment