Jan 13, 2011

I'm still alive

It's been a while since I've posted but it's only because I have nothing to blog about.  Isn't that interesting?  With as much as I talk, you would think I would have had something to post.  So the big snow of 2011 showed it's pretty face Sunday night.  I was getting so anxious waiting for it, seeing this blizzard pound Atlanta and all the highways and by 10:00pm it still hadn't hit Flowery Branch.  By about 11pm it finally came and was so pretty to watch but I was sleepy.  I woke up bright and early Monday to 6" of fluffy white-ness.

I won't lie, I was excited - - I've always loved snow even if it was just flurries.  My work has been closed all week but Hardy finally had to go in today.  We were both getting stir crazy, at first it seems like fun getting to sleep in and not have to get up to do anything but after the second day this was getting old.  He ventured out yesterday afternoon to get cat food and dinner and said the roads nearest to us were patchy here and there but it has been melting.  Today since he's a delivery/driver he's seen all the good and bad of the icy roads.

We only took a few photo's of the snow...it was sleeting when we deided to venture out on Monday and I didn't want to get my camera wet.

Tinker Bell wishing she was outside.


Our house, I'm not sure what happened to the bottom portion of the picture.  Obviously the trash service didn't make it out on Monday or any other day this week for that matter!


I'm tired of the snow/ice now..I would like to go to work, I'm bored and I'm tired of being stuck at home with sleepy cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment