Jun 22, 2012

25 Weeks!!

Pregnancy Highlights
 
 
 
How far along? 25 Weeks, only 15 to go!
 
Size of the baby? A rutabaga...have you ever eaten one of these?  I haven't.
 
Maternity clothes? Every day
 
Stretch marks? None
 
Weight gained: 2lbs total
 
Sleep: Still pretty good, but I wake up/toss and turn a lot
 
Best moment this/last week:  Last Saturday we went to Wild Bill's to see Jackyl (a southern rock band from Kennesaw, but they're also featured on the TruTV show Full Throttle Saloon) and it was a lot of fun even though I did snag a stool to sit on before the night was over.  My sister-in-law and I were lucky enough to witness a Johnny Depp look-a-like and that was a good laugh.  Also, I didn't think I would "like" the attention, but it's cute to see people react to a pregnant belly, it's like an automatic smile generator.
 
Movement: Very frequent!  Especially from 8-10pm...Hardy's guaranteed to feel something during that time frame :)
 
Food cravings: Ehh...nothing to name really.  Although I was starving when we went to the grocery store on Monday and somehow a package of Oreo's got in our buggy, they sure are delicious with ice cold milk!
 
Gender/Names: GIRL! Persephone Layne Jones!
 
Labor Signs: None
 
Belly Button in or out? Innie
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
What I miss: Even though I'm sleeping decent, I really do miss sleeping completely on my stomach and back.  Of course, now Disney-fever is bad.  One of our cousins (on Hardy's side) is getting married next year and is asking a ton of questions about Disney for her honeymoon...makes me miss it even more.  Almost all our friends have recently made trips to the beach and I am really wishing I could go!
 
What I am looking forward to: My daily email from What to Expect says sometimes this far along if it's quiet Daddy may be able to hear the heartbeat if he puts his ear to your stomach.  I want Hardy to give that a try!  My next appointment is July 12th, I've actually switched practices so from this appointment on I'll be seeing a different set of doctors.  Although I'm doing the 1hr glucose test this next visit and NOT looking forward to it, I will be happy to hear her heartbeat again!  After that appointment, I'll start going every 2 weeks - - WHERE IN THE WORLD HAS THE TIME GONE????

No comments:

Post a Comment